Tell Us Where to Grow!
Alpine Communications is looking for strategic places to expand our network. We use the information we collect to determine where those places are. By signing up you are expressing your interest in having services from Alpine Communications. It really is that simple! Once we have enough interest expressed in a specific area, we will consider constructing fiber-optic services there. The amount of work and expense to bring the Fusion Network to a neighborhood is huge. Simply put, the more support in your neighborhood, the more likely we are to bring fiber to your door.
Here's how it works:
- Register your home or business to show interest for 100% fiber-optic Fusion Network
- Talk to your neighbors about the benefits of fiber-optics and encourage them to sign up
- The more people in your neighborhood who register that they are interested in Fusion fiber-optics, the better your chances for getting Fusion service
Alpine Communications will keep you updated as to when we begin construction in your neighborhood
Sign up and become a Backer today! Most importantly.....tell your family, friends and neighbors, share on Facebook, Twitter, etc. The more people who participate, the sooner you will have access to the 100% fiber-optic Fusion Network!
- Fiber-to-the-home networks (FTTH) like Fusion deliver 100 times more bandwidth than coaxial, wireless, or copper networks.
- Helps businesses compete in the global economy.
- Empowers employees to work from home, decreasing commute times and pollution.
- Enhances quality of life by providing online entertainment, education, telemedicine, and e-commerce.
- Increases values of homes and businesses.
Fiber networks help define successful communities just as good water, power, transportation, public safety, and schools have done for decades. Alpine Communications is independently owned and steadfastly focused on our customers. We have proudly served this community since 1997 and you can count on us for reliability, responsiveness, and local customer service. As technology changes, we change along with it, keeping you connected to a new world of possibilities.